Friday, March 4, 2011

the weekend

Right now, I think I may be one of the very few who actually DON'T look forward to the weekend. Because I am forced to face reality, get out of the house, and usually be around people. That means fake smiles, faking being happy, lying and misleading people into thinking everything is okay. I hate it, but it is easier than opening up and explaining everything. I'd much rather people I am in contact with on a regular basis just not know. I don't want to be pitied. I don't want any fake sympathy and insincere comments. And I HATE being the center of attention, no matter what the reason. So, yeah, currently the worst 2 days of the week for me.

But don't get me wrong. I am not usually a negative person. I am just tired of the charade. The acting like everything is fine, when it's not. Between the physical health problems I am dealing with right now, along with feeling moderately depressed lately, I just don't have the energy to deal with people. Especially inquiring people. I am hoping to lay low this weekend. But, if I do get out and socialize, I hope I at least get to have some fun. It's been a while since I've had any real fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment