Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Personality test

So, I took a personality test just now. Turns out my scores were high in Borderline and Dependent. I'm not all that surprised, really. Here are the description of the two types:

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness.

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.


Here are my test results:


Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||| 46%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 42%
Antisocial || 10%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 42%
Narcissistic |||| 18%
Avoidant |||| 14%
Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

1 comment:

  1. I find it extremely interesting to note that almost 2 years after this post, in February 2013, I was officially diagnosed by my psychiatrist with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder).

    ReplyDelete