Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to reality

Alright. I'm gonna start this post by saying that I am ok. Everything is ok... for right now. My last two posts are perfect examples of just how depressed a person can get when they are already emotionally unstable. I've been mildly-moderately depressed for about a month and a half now. And as you can see, it doesn't take much to turn me to a suicidal state of mind. What little stability I had at that moment, went right out the door. I panicked, as if like an animal being cornered, and I reacted in the only way I knew. The only thing I feel I have control over in my life right now - my actual life. At this moment in time, I am glad that I did not succeed in ending my life the other night.

I wonder sometimes if anyone else could ever feel this way that I do. To feel so many overwhelming emotions like this that it drives a person to think and act ... well, crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment